Once an estimate has turned into a job, Hawk will prompt you to accurately define the operational activities and add any materials required, either supplied by your or taken form your own or customers stock.
It is this integration of customises instructions for carrying out the job and your warehousing and purchasing management that makes Hawk such a help in the smooth running of your business.
Everyone in your organisation that has access to Hawk will have the ability to review relevant job information, thus reducing mistakes and ensuring tasks are carried out in the correct sequence and to company standards.
This will save time and money which will all contribute to a better bottom line.
Hawk handles the most complex tasks with ease so you can track the status of any part of a job easily and quickly.
- Break down job to sub-job or cell level
- Define specific operations and materials to each sub-job
- Create picking lists for your chosen job or stock materials.
- Create transport order and delivery notes from one single screen.
- Import delivery charges directly into your sales invoice
Any additional costs that are incurred during the lifetime of the job can be easily recorded and automatically added to the invoice one the work is complete (or even during the lifetime of the job)